Updated: Friday, March 2, 2021
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy during your stay on this site. This site collects some personally identifiable data from its users.
By submitting your data to us, either directly, or through the regular use of this site, you agree to us using your personal data as follows.
Information Collection, Purpose, and Use:
While you are using the site you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can & may be used to contact and/or identify you personally. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Your Name, Email Address, Cookies, Usage Data, & Password.
This information may be used in the following manner:
- To send you our newsletter;
- to manage contacts and send messages;
- to ensure that the content contained on this site is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products, services, and/or support that you request from us, with your consent;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any and all contracts which we may enter with you, so long as legal;
- to interact with external social networks and platforms, including but not limited to social media;
- to allow for registration and authentication;
- to monitor our infrastructure;
- to carry out marketing tasks;
- to allow access to third party services’ accounts;
- to display content from external sites;
- to carry out commercial affiliation;
- to interact with support and feedback platforms;
- to manage a user database; &
- to comply with any such laws, regulations, and orders given by the authorities in our region.
Like many websites, our site collects information that your browser sends us whenever you visit our site.
This log may data may include, but is by no means limited, to information such as: Your Computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, Browser Type, Browser Version, Access Region, and the pages of our site that you visit while using the site; in addition to the time and date of your visit and time spent on pages and other statistics.
In addition we may use third party services to aid us in collecting analytics data, and to assists us in monitoring and analyzing this data in compliance with local law for the purposes of operating this site.
Cookie are small files containing a small amount of data, which may or may not include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Some third party services, which we may at some point employ, collect their own statistics in an anonymized and aggregate form, and may not request the specific consent of the user, and or may be managed directly by us.
Your personal data may be transferred to, and and stored at locations outside the European Economic Area (the “EEA”)
Lawful Basis of Processing Personal Data:
We may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- If the user(s) have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
- provision of data is necessary for the performance of any duties under an agreement with the user(s) and/or for any pre-contractural obligations thereof.
- processing of data is required for the compliance with any legal obligation to which we are currently or may become subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- processing is required for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by us or a third-party.
We process and store your personal data for as long as required by the purpose for which it has been collected. Once no longer required your personal data will be deleted. Once no longer required for the purpose it was intended your personal data will be considered expired.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personal information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does NOT include website partners, hosting, and other parties who assist us in the operation of our website, conducting our business, or serving our users; so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may, and will as necessary, release any personally identifiable information to law enforcement agencies and/or to comply with any legal obligations, laws, regulations, and orders issued by authorities; or to protect our rights or the rights of others, and/or for the protecting of property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, and other uses.
Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their given consent at anytime.
- Object to the processing of their data.
- Access their data.
- Verify and seek rectification.
- Restrict the processing of their data.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed.
- Receive their data and have it transferred to another controller.
- Lodge a complaint with us or their appropriate authority.
You can exercise your rights free of charge by contacting us at [email protected]
These requests will be addressed within 30 days, or as soon as possible within that time period.
The security of your personal information is important to us.
This site is regularly scanned for security holes and known vulnerabilities in an effort to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. No visit to the internet is guaranteed to be perfectly secured.
We use regular malware scanning, and/or anti-span software services.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information contained thereon strictly confidential.
In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures, as would be considered reasonable, when a users places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transaction (if applicable) are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Changes to this Policy:
Should you have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
For the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
WE DO NOT SPECIFICALLY MARKET TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS.